|Title:||Warehouse & Delivery Staff - PT - Furniture Bank|
This position is responsible for assisting in the operations and development of the Spokane Furniture Bank
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Manually load and unload furniture and materials from pallets, platforms, trucks, or other transport vehicles.
- Drive cargo trucks and vans throughout the Spokane Metropolitan area. (No CDL required)
- Clean and maintain product, supplies, tools, equipment, vehicles and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Deliver incoming stock to various departments.
- Verify, inspect and label incoming orders.
- Inventory stock items and record data manually.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies and adjust errors.
- Receive, store, move and pack outgoing materials, equipment, and other items from warehouse.
- Document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by the customer according to company directives and report any discrepancies to the organization.
- Deliver orders via the most effective route to ensure complete orders are delivered according to established time frames and customers’ needs.
- Prepare truck for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of trucks, securing of items and verifying the accuracy of shipping papers.
- Maintain a safe driving record free of violations.
- Adheres to the tenets of Catholic Social Teaching and Catholic Doctrine.
- Performs as a team member assisting others as needed to assure that productivity outcome measures are achieved.
- Performs related functions necessary to support the mission and core values of Catholic Charities.